Right here on this page you will find the current and previous week's NFL Football power ratings from the Bankroll Sports writers. You will also find links to the other top NFL power rankings found on the internet today. Bookmark this page & check back as often as you wish, as this is the only NFL power ratings page that you will ever need. You can check back weekly during the football season to find all the current and updated NFL power rankings. Also, be sure to check out our other top NFL football information pages including our NFL weekly game previews and be sure to read more about the NFL picks from expert sports handicappers, Henry Ness & Wade Sterling of Bankroll Sports Handicapping. Thanks for visiting our NFL power ratings and we wish you the best of luck.
Bankroll Sports 2023 NFL Power Ratings
Our Writers NFL Football Power Rankings After Week 2
(Current NFL Power Ratings - Published 9/9)
Be Sure To Check Out The Week 14 NFL Lines & Odds
1. San Francisco 49ers (6-0) - This is the best defense in football. In our view, the "2019 Mud Bowl" win in Washington was no less impressive than any of their other wins. They've proved they can win a variety of different ways.
2. New Orleans Saints (5-1) - This is a complete football team. This was a very impressive win on the road. They not only did it without Drew Brees, but they also did it without Alvin Kamara & Jared Cook. Week #14 vs San Francisco is looking like it could be one hell of a game. .
3. New England Patriots (6-0) - Say what you want about having Tim Brady and the Pats at #3, but lets be honest: the AFC looks weak. While the Patriots defense looks good, Tom Brady doesn't look like he has a lot of help. (Note: This is prior to Monday night @ Jets)
4. Green Bay Packers (5-1) - The fortuitous Monday night win over Detroit seemed to jumpstart this Packers team. While Rodgers lit up the Raiders on Sunday, it's still the Raiders. No question they are one of the best teams in the NFC.
5. Minnsota Vikings (4-2) - Say what you want about Kirk Cousins, but he's played at a Pro Bowl level the past two weeks. This team is being heavily undervalued by bettors & the meida. They have a complete football team & an offense that looks unstoppable right now. They will likely end up 6-2 as they have Washington & Kansas City the next two weeks.
6. Kansas City Chiefs (10-3) - This team belongs here, assuming Patrick Mohomes' recovery schedule goes as planned. Matt Moore is a serviceable backup. However, with this Cheifs defense, Andy Reid will need more than servicable out of the Quarterback position.
7. Houston Texans (4-2) - Andy Dalton was pretty efficient on Sunday, they are definitely a team that looks to be rounding into a serious contender.
8. Kansas City Chiefs (10-3) - That was a good way to break a three game losing streak, they're a good team, not a great one.
9. Philadelphia Eagles (8-5) - That was one heck of an adjustment by Chip Kelly. This team is improving each week, both offensively and defensively.
10. Indianapolis Colts (8-5) - They clinched their division.but look at their division.not a serious contender folks.
11. Detroit Lions (7-6) - Really not much to say, you can blame the loss on the weather. Or you could just say the Eagles made adjustments and Detroit didn't.
12. Chicago Bears (7-6) - Josh McCown has 13 touchdowns and 1 interception. Jay Cutler has 13 touchdowns and 6 interceptions. Enough said.
13. Baltimore Ravens (7-6) - Joe Flacco started to play like the Flacco of 2012 on Sunday. Suddenly the Ravens are starting to become a team no one wants to play. Their only loss by more than a field goal was the opening game in Denver.
14. Arizona Cardinals (8-5) - A nice rebound by the Cardinals, John Abraham is flourishing in Ray Horton's defense. Talk about a player reborn!
15. Dallas Cowboys (7-6) - with the way their defense is playing, there is no way they'll be a factor in the playoffs. Oh wait, they might not get in.
16. Miami Dolphins (7-6) - After the whole bullygate scandal, the Dolphins have quietly won three out of their last four.
17. Green Bay Packers (6-6-1) - Well, the Packers are back in the hunt, but they need Aaron Rodgers back ASAP. It did make a difference that Matt Flynn had some practice reps under his belt.
18. San Diego Chargers (6-7) - San Diego put it on New York last Sunday, if they want any chance of sneaking into the playoffs, they must win.in Denver.
19. St. Louis Rams (5-8) - The wins over Chicago and Indianapolis seems so long ago with the way they've played in the past two weeks.
20. Pittsburgh Steelers (5-8) - The Steelers are almost out of the playoff race, their might be some changes coming in the offseason.
21. New York Jets (6-7) - Maybe this team isn't dead yet. Now they have to go play a Panther team that might not be in a good mood. Good luck Geno!
22. New York Giants (5-8) - The Giants have not been mathematically eliminated, but with the way they performed against San Diego, they might as well be.
23. Tennessee Titans (5-8) - The Titans started out relatively well against the Broncos, but fizzled out as Peyton wasn't in to good of a mood and torched them.
24. Buffalo Bills (4-9) - E.J. Manuel had 4 interceptions on Sunday, it's growing pains that the Buffalo faithful will have to expect.
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-9) - Nice win against Buffalo in convincing fashion, the 49ers can't sleep on this team come Sunday.
26. Cleveland Browns (4-9) - The Browns got jobbed with the pass interference call. Josh Gordon made life miserable for Bill Belichick. The guy is the real deal.
27. Oakland Raiders (4-9) - How does a team look that good against the Cowboys, then look like they did against the Jets? That would explain why they're the Raiders.
28. Minnesota Vikings (3-9-1) - A wild game in Baltimore, with the way this team continues to be in ball games, you have to wonder if Frazier has earned another year.
29. Jacksonville Jaguars (4-9) - Well the Jaguars finally got a win at home. It's hard to believe, but this team has won 4 out of its last 5 games.
30. Atlanta Falcons (3-11) - Matt Ryan lossed to Matt Flynn on Sunday, just the Atlanta season in a nutshell.
31. Washington Redskins (3-10) - I think we can all agree that the RGIII-Mike Shanahan thing isn't going to work. Where to go from here?
32. Houston Texans (2-11) - Kubiak is gone, and now Wade Phillips is the interim coach. Yikes! It doesn't look like it's going to get better any time soon.
Submit Your Comments Using Your Facebook Account on the Above NFL Football Power Ratings & NFL Team Rankings
(Note: Must Be Logged in to Facebook To Submit Comments)