Submit Facebook Comments & Discuss At Bottom of Page
Feel Free to Submit Any Comments, Share Your Own
Opinions, & Discuss These NCAA Football Top 25
Using Your Facebook Account at the Bottom of this Page!
Bankroll Sports Week 5 College Football Top 25
College Football Top 25 Rankings - After Week 12 - Released: 11/21
1. Alabama (10-0) – Came out flat as some expected against Mississippi State after the big LSU win. They have some big tests coming up against Auburn in the ‘Iron Bowl’ and presumably Missouri in the SEC championship
2. Florida State (10-0) – They just continue to dominate teams that they’re supposed to. This whole Jameis Winston story is getting more interesting by the day. It sure didn’t affect them against Syracuse.
3. Baylor (9-0) – Had a little bit of a scare against Texas Tech, possibly looking ahead to their big matchup this weekend in Stillwater against Oklahoma State.
4. Auburn (10-1) – Huge miracle win against Georgia. The Tigers have their destiny in front of them, beat Alabama, and win the SEC championship game; they might just sneak into the big game.
5. Ohio State (10-0) – So Urban says that the BCS is flawed. That’s really not breaking news, but when you give up 35 points to Illinois, you don’t have a leg to stand on.
6 Oregon (9-1) – Since their loss to Stanford, everyone knows that teams that are more physical at the line of scrimmage will give this team problems. It will be interesting if they meet USC in the PAC-12 championship.
7. Missouri (9-1) – This team just needs to take care of Ole Miss and Texas A&M and they will be in the SEC championship. You really have to admire how well they’ve done in their second year in the SEC.
8. Clemson (9-1) – Nice win against Georgia Tech, the most they can hope for is a BCS bowl, which they should get.
9. Stanford (8-2) – Stunning loss against USC, they had quite an impressive string of victories vs. ranked opponents. Their lack of a passing game really ended up hurting them.
10.Texas A&M (8-2) – They have a big game this weekend at LSU then another big game against Missouri, if they want a BCS bowl, they need to win both. Those wins would also help Johnny Manziel’s Heisman resume.
11. South Carolina (8-2) – Still in the hunt in the SEC, but needs a loss by Missouri.
12. Oklahoma State (9-1) – One of the hottest teams in the country right now, they get their chance to make their statement this weekend at home against Baylor.
13. Michigan State (9-1) – If the Spartans win out they will face Ohio State for the Big Ten title, and then we’ll see how good the Buckeyes are, and how good this Spartan defense is.
14. Wisconsin (8-2) – The more the season goes on, the more that loss to Arizona State stings. They were competitive against the Buckeyes and have won convincingly in every other game besides the two losses.
15. Arizona State (8-2) – The Sun Devils are a team that few want to play right now. Besides winning a close one at Utah, they’ve won their past 5 games by an average of 23.8 ppg. They have a big game this weekend at UCLA.
16. LSU (7-3) – They’ve had a week to stew over the loss at Alabama, Johnny Football comes to Death Valley on Saturday in what should be a wild one.
17. UCLA (8-2) – They need to win this weekend if they want a shot to play for the PAC-12 championship. They also need a better effort than they were against Washington to beat Arizona State.
18. USC (8-3) – What a job Ed Orgeron has done this year. As weird as it may sound, they will be rooting for UCLA this weekend.
19. UCF (8-1) – They almost lost against a less than average Temple team. They’ll need to be focused against an upset minded Rutgers team.
20. Fresno State (9-0) – If the Bulldogs run the table, they will most likely capture their first BCS bowl bid in school history.
21. Louisville (9-1) – Even at 9-1, you have to think that it’s been a disappointing season for Louisville given the season expectations. They have a big rivalry game in 2 weeks at Cincinnati, and I’m sure teddy Bridgewater wants to improve his draft stock.
22. Oklahoma (8-2) – The Sooners are really up against it this weekend. Blake Bell is out along with 2 other key offensive players against a Kansas State team that is playing at a very high level.
23. Duke (8-2) – If Gus Malzahn isn’t coach of the year, then it has to be David Cutcliffe. Should the Blue Devils win out, they’ll be in the ACC Championship.
24. Northern Illinois (10-0) – Big win vs. Ball State last weekend, do you think Jordan Lynch was trying to improve his Heisman chances with that touchdown to put them up 14??
25. Georgia (7-3) – That was a gut wrenching loss against Auburn, but you have to give credit to Georgia for being so competitive despite so many injuries.
You can also purchase college football picks and other picks in MLB, NFL, NBA, and CBB from our expert sports handicapping team at Bankroll Sports by using the football picks package table below. Feel free to read more about our expert college football picks from Bankroll Sports.