Welcome the Bankroll Sports college basketball top 25 rankings index page. Here on this page, you will find links to all the latest updated ncaa top 25 polls across the country. You will also find the official Bankroll Sports ncaa basketball top 25 rankings poll from our excellent sports writers. See our correspondents' college basketball picks for the top teams in the nation below. The official Bankroll Sports rankings poll will be updated on a bi-weekly basis. This means that you can find a new top 25 index from Bankroll Sports every other Sunday during the NCAA hoops season. The links below are usually the first sites to update the coaches and AP polls every week. Therefore, you can just bookmark this page and check back each and every week during the season to find the latest college hoops 25 polls across the nation. And you can access them without the nonsense and the ridiculous pop-up ads, videos, and other garbage that the major networks throw in your face when you visit their sites. Thanks for visiting and best of luck with your basketball picks this year! Be sure to check out our preseason college basketball top 25 below as well as our premium college basketball picks.
Bankroll Sports NCAA Basketball Top 25 Rankings
The Top 25 Rankings Below Were Released & Updated on 2/17/2014
**Records & Rankings Below are after Sunday, February 17th, 2014
1. Syracuse (23-0) - One of the two unbeaten teams in the nation, but by far a lot more impressive given the strength of their conference.
2. Wichita St (24-0) - Ok, so the Missouri Valley conference isn't the strongest conference in the country, but the Shockers are passing every test that comes their way.
3. Arizona (23-1) - It will be interesting how the loss of Brandon Ashley will affect the Wildcats going forward, luckily the injury came now and not at the end of the year when it matters.
4. Villanova (21-2) - The Wildcats have only two losses to Creighton and Syracuse, but the loss to Creighton was at home, by 26 points. They travel to Creighton on Saturday.
5. San Diego St (19-1) - The Aztecs are holding opponents to 37.1% shooting from the field, tops in the nation. Next week will be tough with Utah St and a trip to New Mexico.
6. Kansas (18-6) - Andrew Wiggins was 0 for 3 in the first half in the loss at Kansas St.yeah, let's calm down the next LeBron talk.
7. Florida (21-2) - The Gators haven't lost since December 2nd, and that was a 1 point loss to UConn.
8. Duke (19-5) - Since the upset loss to Clemson, the Blue Devils are surging with only 1 loss since, a narrow 2 point loss at Syracuse.
9. Michigan St (20-4) - They lost at Wisconsin without Keith Appling in the lineup. When healthy, this team is as good as it gets.
10. Creighton (19-4) - Creighton needs to forget about the loss to St. Johns pretty quickly, as they have a trip to Butler and a game at home against a Villanova team that will be looking for revenge.
11. Saint Louis (21-2) - Still an under the radar team. Since losing to Wichita St, the Billikens have won 16 straight games.
12.. Michigan (17-6) - The loss to Iowa was an ugly one. We'll find out what this team is made of as their schedule is really tough as they face ranked opponents in their next 3 games.
13. Cincinnati (22-3) - In order to win games, you have to have offense. Despite being a superior defensive team, there's not much offense for the Bearcats.
14. Iowa (18-6) - The Hawkeyes got a much needed win last Sunday, they'll need to avoid the letdown at Penn St.
15. Pittsburgh (20-4) - What is going on at Pitt? Since being blown out at Duke they haven't looked the same, with a loss to Virginia, and narrowly beating a lackluster Virginia Tech team.
16. Virginia (20-5) - The Cavaliers have taken care of business since their loss at Duke, winning 8 in a row by an average of 12.7 ppg.
17. . Wisconsin (19-5) - That was a nice win against the Spartans, the Badgers will need to be focused against Minnesota, that's a bad little sandwich spot with Michigan on deck.
18. Iowa State (18-5) - I don't know what to make out of the Cyclones, they looked ok against TCU, but went to Morgantown and had their doors blown off.
19. UCLA (18-5) - UCLA's can put up some points, but their defense is awful, allowing opponents to shoot 42% from the field, ranking 101st in the country.
20. Ohio State (19-5) - Since losing 5 of 6 games, the Buckeyes have had key road wins at Iowa and at Wisconsin and look to be back on track.
21. Kentucky (18-5) - The Wildcats will need to be focused against Auburn, as they have the Gators coming town this weekend.
22. Texas (18-5) - The Longhorns were rolling until they went to Kansas St. Their next 3 games are against WVU, at Iowa St, and at Kansas.yikes!
23. Louisville (19-4) - From the looks of it, the Cardinals don't look like the class of the AAC this year.
24. Southern Methodist (19-5) - Larry Brown has something special brewing in Dallas. Since being upset by South Florida, they reeled off 3 straight, including wins over Memphis and Cincinnati.
25. Memphis (17-5) - The Tigers have had some impressive wins this year, but the blowout loss at SMU was a head-scratcher.
Best of the Rest in College Basketball:
You can purchase premium college basketball picks from the handicapping experts at Bankroll Sports using the packages table below. All packages below include premium picks in all sports including ncaa basketball picks and nba picks. You can also read more about our expert handicapping team!
To become a successful handicapper, whether you move on our free picks and bet on sports, like to play poker, or wager money in online casino games, you must look for the best odds and positive expected value. All games are about information - the more you know, the more you'll win.
Purchase Premium Sports Picks - Current Packages Available
Each Membership Plan Includes All Sports Picks in Every Sport
(You do NOT need to purchase separate picks for college & NFL football picks)
| Sports Handicapping Subscription Plan
||Method To Purchase Picks By
|One Day Bankroll Picks Membership Purchase
|Two Day Bankroll Picks Membership Purchase
|One Week Bankroll Picks Membership Purchase
|Two Week Bankroll Picks Membership Purchase
|One Month Sports Picks Membership Purchase
|Three Month Sports Picks Membership Purchase
|One Year Bankroll Picks Membership Purchase